Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After going down on the Honda 600 I guess he doesnt feel safe on the Honda 1000, he claims that the bike isnt competative enough but after Mcguiness going down and then him with the false neutral, its aparent.

TT 2017: Guy Martin withdraws from Senior TT | MCN

Attachments

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As he said "a box full of neutrals", it appears he lost any confidence he had in Honda.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Guy broke his back last year i believe. I made a post on it. So maybe age is a factor here and he's like 'why risk it if im not feeling it' kinda thing?? Especially if he's just went down. At any rate i cant watch cause i dont have the special channel so no IOM again for me this year.:frown2:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm only following with the highlights on the velocity channel, but when did Guy go down on the 600? Only off I've seen was in the first superbike race on Sunday I believe. And I thought Bruce was on the RCV? You guys are making me feel like I'm missing some key information here.-Steven

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
He was on the RCV for the first superbike race, and you're right, the old blade for superstock, my bad. But if I recall none of the Padgett's Hondas even finished the superstock race.-Steven

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
569 Posts
Just got back from the Senior TT race, being approx. 5ft away from bikes passing you north of 170mph is quite an experience.

The Norton bikes look and sound amazing! If money were no object, one of them would find its way into my garage.
Nice man. Did you fly from Texas? I would like to go one year. I went to Motogp in texas this year. Going to the UK is a bit more pricey haha.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Saw Ian Hutchinson right before he had his big off today, was airlifted with broken leg, race was red flagged and restarted with a 4 lap shoutout.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Been over here for a little while, also shipped my ZX10r here to take in the scenery, no speed limits are awesome and nice and quiet early mornings and late at night.

·
Registered
374 Posts
As for Guy Martin pulling out, he got big balls for getting on that new fireblade for a road race given that there's very little data on the bike and it is not doing so well in short circuit. IIRC Nicky Hayden also experienced a cracked frame in WSBK.

Personally I would have rolled on the 2016 bike, his return would have likely been a much more positive experience.

·
Registered
569 Posts
As for Guy Martin pulling out, he got big balls for getting on that new fireblade for a road race given that there's very little data on the bike and it is not doing so well in short circuit. IIRC Nicky Hayden also experienced a cracked frame in WSBK.

Personally I would have rolled on the 2016 bike, his return would have likely been a much more positive experience.
Damn big bucks man! So nice!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
It's a Honduh thing, they suck at formula 1, their trucks are a joke, cars :crackup:, their supercar nsx is a failure :2bitchslap: their bikes............you get the drift lol. They do make good lawnmowers though, something that's nice a slow lol.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hopefully i dont get a box full of neutrals now.

Attachments

Reactions: obijack
1 - 20 of 22 Posts