1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
what a dumb ass, man hope that guy who got stuck with the needle dont get anything from it, people are so crazy anymore...

·
Registered
265 Posts
what an asshat... way to rep the moto community, dreams of grandure riding motos through windows...

reminds me of the post on here with the guy fighting his speeding ticket on his gsxr and highsiding in the parking lot.
the asshole should be dragged into the street and beaten everytime he opens his mouth...

same for this idiot. and sticking someone with a needle? really? i know we have a diverse crowd here, some of us are cops, some of us just try to get home ticket free, some of us hate them and blame them for our own situations(ive been guilty of that in the past too, not preaching)... but dude... you dont have the right to give someone aids! and hey, maybe the undercover is cool and didnt get any negatives... oh. no... wait.. no matter what you know hes 3months out of a sex life to confirm/deny if he does..... so thank you asshole from slickerville. thanks for getting hopped up on drugs, thanks for hurting an old woman and and endagering others in your spree. thanks for the cops in the area who are gonna crackdown on your behalf. the things you deserve i wont write.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty nuts thought the guys where making it up then I saw it. What I jackass people never fail to surprise me. Sad part is he took off on foot after they pulled his ass over. Ugh should have just let the dogs go after him see how far he gets. And the thing that most bothers me all of this for a PURSE!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts