Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been visiting this sight for about a year now and I have gained a wealth of knowledge here about sport bikes.

I ordered my 1 pc leathers, boots, Sharks skin, new helmet and everything else I think I may need for a safe track day. I even bought a new truck for the occasion.

About an hour ago I get a call from my supervisor to notify me that I am going to the desert for a 6 month tour. I leave in about a month. So there go my plans for track days, summer time fun and all that.

I will be checking in from over there if I have computer access. I visit the site 3 or 4 times daily. Since I dont type much here I dont think anyone will be like where is ZX10X2. Anyway Just letting you all know in case someone says where is ZX10X2.

·
Registered
697 Posts
That sucks. It happens to all of us. I had a lot of short (12-18 hour) and NO notice deployments while at Hurlburt Field. :headshake

Now I kinda miss deployments. :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
hey bro, hit me up where you'll be, i'll be there in about 2 months

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thing have changed...I am now going to Baghdad for 6 months.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Good luck, man...and THANK YOU for doing what you do. I got word this past week that my brother will be going over there for a year.....He leaves from training on Sept 11th...

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
That sucks. It happens to all of us. I had a lot of short (12-18 hour) and NO notice deployments while at Hurlburt Field. :headshake

Now I kinda miss deployments. :dontknow:

me too... i was stationed there for a couple years myself. kinda liked that part of it though, hurlburt was short/no notice but you usually werent gone long.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts