Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never been happier! Although I cant really experience anywhere NEAR what the bike has because of the break-in period, I can say just from the 300 miles I rode it I LOVE IT! It is alot more nimble, and the power delivery is nice and smooth!

Should be adding the YOSHI R77D Carbon pipe soon, and 100% most definately getting rid of the god awful fender! Just dont know what type of setup I want to do. Going to go -1 on the front sprocket, and then I am going to call it a day.

:hello:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Never been happier! Although I cant really experience anywhere NEAR what the bike has because of the break-in period, I can say just from the 300 miles I rode it I LOVE IT! It is alot more nimble, and the power delivery is nice and smooth!

Should be adding the YOSHI R77D Carbon pipe soon, and 100% most definately getting rid of the god awful fender! Just dont know what type of setup I want to do. Going to go -1 on the front sprocket, and then I am going to call it a day.

:hello:
Welcome bro ham get the ECU flashed, it's a must have for the gen IV...

You gain about 15+ HP...

·
Registered
85 Posts
recommandation

I just got myself a new GEN4 too.
My recommandation before flashing, try
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117658

My advive: the first page waht it does & explain how to do it.
the other 305 page is Qustein that have been answere in the first page.
about 35 to the end, finnaly, some poeple (like me) decide to tro it & it work.

Their is an other mod mad by Hell reiser if I recall well to bypast the muffler servo but I lost the link. Work perfelctly to

all mod for least then 50$ !

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hello fellow ninja .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome bro ham get the ECU flashed, it's a must have for the gen IV...

You gain about 15+ HP...
Who do you suggest to do it? I have a VW as well, and I got my ECU flashed on that. Do I take it to a shop to do it? Do I have to take the ECU and send it in? I am new to the electronic world on bikes! haha MY GSXR was all mechanical modifications to go fast. :eek:ccasion1

I definately plan on getting it done, and I also plan on doing the slip on YOSHIMURA R77d 3/4 system! Get rid of that clunker of a cat underneath the bike.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Who do you suggest to do it? I have a VW as well, and I got my ECU flashed on that. Do I take it to a shop to do it? Do I have to take the ECU and send it in? I am new to the electronic world on bikes! haha MY GSXR was all mechanical modifications to go fast. :eek:ccasion1

I definately plan on getting it done, and I also plan on doing the slip on YOSHIMURA R77d 3/4 system! Get rid of that clunker of a cat underneath the bike.
Ghul (sp) seems to be the most reputable dealer/flasher

You will have to search the site to get the info. Remove ECU mail it out; you get it back pretty fast I hear.

The FLASH is consistently the NUMBER 1 mod for the GEN IV...

Now if you just put put around don't waste your money. If you ride hard then you will notice it... Has some midrange improvement but mostly up top higher revs... but 15HP is 15 HP no matter where it lands in the powerband

I have a black 2dr 6MT Package II 06 GTI Turbo now flashed with REVO stage I... I've seen the needle touch 159

PM URBANLEGEND tell him vr6 suggested you contact him... he knows all about how to get it done cost etc...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ghul (sp) seems to be the most reputable dealer/flasher

You will have to search the site to get the info. Remove ECU mail it out; you get it back pretty fast I hear.

The FLASH is consistently the NUMBER 1 mod for the GEN IV...

Now if you just put put around don't waste your money. If you ride hard then you will notice it... Has some midrange improvement but mostly up top higher revs... but 15HP is 15 HP no matter where it lands in the powerband

I have a black 2dr 6MT Package II 06 GTI Turbo now flashed with REVO stage I... I've seen the needle touch 159

PM URBANLEGEND tell him vr6 suggested you contact him... he knows all about how to get it done cost etc...
Lol awesome. I have 2011 stage 2 apr GTI.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
06 was ages ago. Even 09 we were still analog. Now it's electronic warfare.
Ya man, it is crazy! lol.. ABS? TRACTION CONTROL? When I was buying my bike I was like WTF I said I want a bike not a car! haha

That's awesome!!!!
Ya I love it

On a SIDE NOTE... Bought my integrated tail-light, and my Yoshimura r77d 3/4 system today!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts