Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else going? I have a friend coming down from Reno with an 08 10.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I plan on going. Made a few changes to the 10 since last time. Hopeing to put down some better times. I was on the yellow 06 zx10 swb. Lowered and stretched now. Hope to see u there.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to see you can make it. I hope BlooD makes it.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
If I can get my bike back together this afternoon maybe I'll head out to watch you guys race. What time does the party start?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Glad to see you can make it. I hope BlooD makes it.
Sorry Guys……going to try and hit a Wed. Night fun drags first to make sure my clutch isn’t still acting up then hope to get real busy after that the rest of the year….there is a Grudge Fest in October and the West Coast Motorcycle Challenge….hope to be ready by then :wink:……have fun and let us know what everyone ran especially the 08 10R I don’t believe I ever seen one race in Sacramento. :thumbsup:

Bloo

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to be there at 5:30. Probably leave around 8:30.

My baby is due in Oct. so probably not going to be much racing for me for awhile after that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It was fun last night except for the last run. All the prostocks breaking down and getting the track nice and slick. Here are some pictures. First run of on my 08 10. My best time was a 10.64

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
It was fun last night except for the last run. All the prostocks breaking down and getting the track nice and slick. Here are some pictures. First run of on my 08 10. My best time was a 10.64
That's why I don't like to run with the Cars there.....the West Coast Motorcycle Challenges are fun though.....BIKES only!!!!!!!!:wink:

Good deal, looks like you ran stock height so need some mods.....what MPH where you doing?

Jeremy seems at home now.....give some mods and times as well. :thumbsup:

bloo

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was a nightmare getting into the track. I made 3 passes once I was in. 3 cars oiled the left lane near the end of the night. My best was a 10.2 @ 142. 1.7 60'

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
It was a nightmare getting into the track. I made 3 passes once I was in. 3 cars oiled the left lane near the end of the night. My best was a 10.2 @ 142. 1.7 60'

Sorry Bud...that is a Bad day for you...hope you can make it out next month but if not understand.....you got a new one on the way and that is more important. :wink::eek:ccasion1

bloo:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
20 Posts
I only got 2 runs in last night. First one was 10.86 @ 142.57 and second was 10.645 @ 139.58. I need to work on the launch. I did 2.028 and a 2.18 on my 60'. All I have is -1 front, slip on, and lowered.

·
Registered
452 Posts
it was a decent nite for me. didn't get the times I expected, but better than last time i was out. Lowered rear, strapped front, -1/+2 gearing, 6in stretch, custom map, gutted cat, slip ons. my best of the night was 10.152 @ 141.7 with 1.673 60'. wa a red light, so second best was a 10.284 @ 142.3 with 1.813 60'. I seen to launch ok but bike seems to bog after slipping and full release of clutch, but picks up and really takes off from there. Worst of the night was a 10.529 @ 140.7 1.958 60'.

·
Registered
452 Posts
QUOTE=madnessracing;1525474]Yeah Im sorry if I didnt introduce myself but Ill be there in october :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Not a problem, hope to be there too!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts