Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May want to drop my full arrow....does anyone know if there is any possible way to get a growler setup for the 06.Have tried searching but find nothing, Or could I get a 04-05 setup(would everything fit..brackets ect.)..Just got the bike 4/08 as leftover and would not have gotten the arrow if i had any clue this exhaust was out there...looks insane on all bikes i have seen.Just a thought a the moment....Any help would be great. Thanks guys/gals

oh any pics of the 06 w/growler would be nice.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
144 Posts
:helmet:cool i got $500 on your arrow kit:rolleyes:

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Call em. a guy posted on here recently with his new racefit and he just called and talked to them and they got him one.

"If you can get one I highly encourage it, it's always worth a call to Racefit to ask. Maybe if enough people start asking again they'll do another run, ask for Jon Keeling if you decide."
http://www.racefit.co.uk/

they dont have them listed but this guy just recently got one by calling them give er a shot

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Call em. a guy posted on here recently with his new racefit and he just called and talked to them and they got him one.

"If you can get one I highly encourage it, it's always worth a call to Racefit to ask. Maybe if enough people start asking again they'll do another run, ask for Jon Keeling if you decide."
http://www.racefit.co.uk/

they dont have them listed but this guy just recently got one by calling them give er a shot
Thanks bro!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
969 Posts
I emailed them for one for my 07 and they told me the price 600 euro and that is shipped to my door... they are very friendly and they get back to you right away....

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I emailed them for one for my 07 and they told me the price 600 euro and that is shipped to my door... they are very friendly and they get back to you right away....
did you get 1....do you have any pics

·
Registered
969 Posts
No I didn't get one yet... And 600 Euro is 900.335 USD.... I have a pipe on my bike and I want the growler, but it will have to wait for a little bit cause I don't have a grand to blow on one part right now......lol..... My credit card is burning a hole in my pocket.....lol.....

·
Registered
403 Posts
email them! they respond fast. as far as pictures check my images or search for 07 growler. you'll see a bunch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts