Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Story as I heard. A group ride in Mosow celebrating the end of the riding season. Someone braked..one person ran into the back of him...and the rest is your typical chain reaction

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Somebody riding a little close and/or not paying attention.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Ok, after looking at all the pictures.. kinda like a time line.. either they were going too fast to react, or there was some serious vodka being enjoyed.. to watch one group after another dump their load, lock up the breaks, eat pavement, it's a little insane.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
That would suck, especially on a bridge.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
No question about it. A lot of "not paying attention" going on. They got used to lookin at the bike in front of them, and trusting that person to actually be paying attention. There were several accidents, in one pic you can see a body flying through the air. But basically it boils down to group ride chain reaction created by not paying attention. Also there are a LOT of LONG black skid marks. WAY too much back brake action goin on there.

I really like the guy who said "F this.. I'll take my chances on the OTHER SIDE of the highway" :crackup:

byebyebusa said:
Ok, after looking at all the pictures.. kinda like a time line.. either they were going too fast to react, or there was some serious vodka being enjoyed.. to watch one group after another dump their load, lock up the breaks, eat pavement, it's a little insane.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
That's messed up.

Also, I thought we had a lot of advertising here.

They have ads on back sides of highway signs in other travel direction.
There are what look like Daewoo adds on every other pole on streetside and banners in the distance stretching across the streets.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
waaaaaaaaay to much speed. all kinds of black skid marks. look to the far right also... someone took off there helmet and stood up. and people are still breaking....?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
It looks like everybody was doing 80. People flying through the air, knocked unconcious. Nobody trying to help anybody else.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
This may be one of the absolute most ridiculus things I have ever seen! Judge by the length of some of the skid marks they were definitely carrying some speed. Eh dudes, ever heard of FRONT BRAKES, sheesh!! Asshats.....

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Good lord... :headshake All those locked rear brakes! :heyyou:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Where any of them actuall looking where they were going? They just seemed to follow along like lemmings until it was time to try motorcross style rear brake application. Fug, learn to ride before you come out on the road.

One more thing, they're all on the wrong side of the road... ha ha ha

·
Registered
536 Posts
They probably just crested a hill behind them and didn't see the wreck until it was too late. It must have been going on for quite a while if someone had the time to snap all those photos.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts