Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to put together a ride for april 4th or 5th, which ever will give the best weather and / or best turn out. I was thinking of 211 from madison and then into wva. or maybe rt60-rt56 area to the south. I will keep you informed as we go but anyone who wants to ride please let me know. I already have about 6 of my local friends not on here going.
Please let me know what you think. the last one I put together, a dozen or so showed for a ride from ruckersville down 33 in to west wv turned south to montery and back on rt250 back to crozet for late lunch. I am open for suggestions!

Jesse

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It looks like the date will be the 5th starting early am. Still not quite sure on the route. Would like to hear what you prefer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At this point it is looking like we will meet somewhere around madison / ruckersville area. meet at 9 and roll out at 10

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone whom is the least be interested please email me your information so that I can email you directly too about this ride as we get closer so that I make sure I don't leave anyone out.

[email protected]

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Please email me and let me know if you wish to ride, so that I can keep you informed as we get closer.

Meet at 9am at the SHEETZ just south of Madison on Rt 29

Roll out at 10am

Head north on 29 to Culpeper.

Take 29 Business to Eggsbornville Rd

Eggsbornville Rd to Richmond Rd.

Richmond Rd. to Aaron Mountain Rd.

Aaron Mountain Rd. to 211

211 all the way to Broadway Va. and then onto 42

42 to Harrisonburg then onto 33 west to Franklin, WV

U-Turn in Franklin and take 33 back to 29 in Ruckersville

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
just a little to far for me too make it.. Im like 4-hours away speeding.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to hear you cant make it. You just need to learn to drive even faster....:dontknow:

How far is Summit Point from you? There may be some of the group splitting off and heading over there for the CCS races.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts