Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one interested in a group buy on the pazzo levers? if so please let me know. if we can get atleast 15 people then our cost will be $130. thanks

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Anybody who bought them on the last group buy, report, are they worth the money?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Worth every penny, nice pc of work, glad I got them:mrgreen:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah u all just did a group buy in Feb. but i didnt know about it. well i hoping to have another one some time soon or when ever. so whats the advantage of getting the short lever?? i was just gona get the normal size, but still want to know if theres any advantages.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
What are the advantages of the pazzo's. Just "bling-bling" or do they have a functional advantage?

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
speedfreak said:
What are the advantages of the pazzo's. Just "bling-bling" or do they have a functional advantage?
adjustability, better feel, look awesome, easier to handle...

worth the money for sure, very high quality pieces

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
they work and look good, best of both worlds

·
Registered
385 Posts
Damn, this figures. I just ordered a set of CRG's (long and shorty combo) cause I found them the same price as retail Pazzo's. I would have grabbed these up at $130 for sure and saved my self $40.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so how many people do we have so far that can buy the pazzo levers? as soon as we can get 15 or more ill email him up to get it set up. $130 shipped is a great price cant be past up. according to everyone on here they are awsome piece of work.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
if you wreck...they wont break or might not so you can ride it home

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
pazzo short you can use two or three fingers, instead of all four. The shorties are the way to go IMHO

1 - 20 of 58 Posts