Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Probably the best thing to do is let me know what helmet you are interested in and I can get a price for you at that point. There are so many helmet manufacturers out there that it would be hard to just do a helmet group buy. I will offer the best pricing that I can though.

Unfortunately it appears that the Eden Shark helmet has been discontinued. The Shark helmets are great helmets though!

·
Banned
307 Posts
I will be buying real soon ...like the shoie rf-1000 strife for $300 otd ..and i like the AVG s-4 in white but no one has this one so i can try it on first ,its $180..and the HJC fs-15 elbozs is $125 otd

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Probably the best thing to do is let me know what helmet you are interested in and I can get a price for you at that point. There are so many helmet manufacturers out there that it would be hard to just do a helmet group buy. I will offer the best pricing that I can though.

Unfortunately it appears that the Eden Shark helmet has been discontinued. The Shark helmets are great helmets though!

:headshake figures.... Thanks for checking though!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you are considering an RSI and it is at all possible I would go for the RSR2 I've had both and the RSR2 is much better, and can be had for very similar prices at this point. I just picked up a Duhamel replica for 250 shipped, well worth it IMO

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Only helmet I'm interested in is the x12. Curious to see how it is as I love my x11. It looks like it has wider vision.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
What I was hopping for was a group buy on one brand.
Unfortunately that's not typically going to work because not all helmets fit the same. Shoei fit me the best hjc is second. I think there should be a poll for this to see what brand people want. But I think my next heet is going to be a simple Harley cap so I can legally wear a roman centurnion helmet complete with plume.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
What I was hopping for was a group buy on one brand.
I can do that, but it might be easier to just go case by case on who needs what helmet. I can give the same pricing as I would in a group buy. On most helmets there isn't really a quantity break.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
If you are considering an RSI and it is at all possible I would go for the RSR2 I've had both and the RSR2 is much better, and can be had for very similar prices at this point. I just picked up a Duhamel replica for 250 shipped, well worth it IMO
Yeah i looked at those but I dont like the shape of them and they have no designs i like... I found the RSI Eden on ebay just gotta check return policies if it don tfit correctly..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Suomy spec-1r extreme in one of the race reps?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts