Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone ever had any problems with their seats being to slick? not getting good traction? need to get some better seats, that grip!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
279 Posts
not me

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
no problems here...you didn't wax it or anything like that, did you? i've seen some seat grip covers on ebay before.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Put some teeth marks in it lol.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no, my fiancé has a hard time with the back seat when we go to stop. she slides forward every time we stop the bike...she says she never had this problem with the 12 seats, and when we go to wheelie this bike, we both need her to be planted and not sliding back and forth from the slick seat.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Have it recovered with something that will grip better

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Where does she put her hands she can put em on the tank to stop her from sliding forward but then maybe it,s time for u stop doing wheeles with her on the back.

·
Registered
641 Posts
yu kneed uh sisseee bahr

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
yeah dude what are you gonna do when shes not holding on one time when you pull a wheelie and shes tossed off the back of it and gets seriously hurt or worse??? but if you want her to stop sliding go to the store and pick up some of that stuff that goes under rugs on hardwood flors and cover your rear seat with it, its like a rubber like material thats suppsoe to work pretty good.. i know i need to get some for my girl cause she tends to do the same once in a while and yeah she holds the tank...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
she's a professional "bitch" rider! hahaha, stop doing wheelies?! she'd get pissed!

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
No Doubt, how are you gonna feel if you fuck up and hurt her bro.

IMO, not worth it..:headshake:headshake

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
yeah, my boy stunts for a living on top of a job full time and he does shows with his girl all the time doing the most ungodly things. All I said to him is hey man if you fuck up its on you but hence the when part with her so when you fuck up with her its a totally different story. Best way I can explain this does her dad know and come watch, regardless of age I'm sure he'd love the hear your going 80mph doing stand ups with her on there ect. I cant voice my opinion to strong cause I have done a wheelie with my girl before but I think I was in the dog house for a solid week striaght. Blue balls were a under statement there

·
Registered
164 Posts
I figured it out!! that tail section is wider than our old 12....so, I an't grip with my legs to hold my spot!! it points and jabs into my legs when I try to grip with my legs....no biggy, I can adjust myself on back!! that, and I can just get my own damn bike! HAHA

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
yeah I say get your own bike too, my wife will soon be there again too(she wrecked her first bike which was a 650r ninja), no more wet spots on my seat and finger painting on my tank LOL

·
Registered
292 Posts
i have the seat cover from ebay $20, so far it works great no sliding in accel or decel, i don't wheelie so i can't help you on that, but so far no complaints on the cover

1 - 20 of 37 Posts