Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My name's Justin and I work with SuperbikeUnlimited.com, a hard parts vendor and race shop. Some of you guys may be familiar with us, especially if you're a member of R1-Forum, where we've been a vendor for a few years. I'm excited to serve ZX-10R Forum and offer help in any way we can!

A bit about the shop, we are mostly a hard parts shop, with some apparel such as AGV helmets. We carry products such as Ohlins, Brembo, Marchesini, Shorai, OZ, Carrozzeria, as well as many lesser-known European or race-specific products not normally found in the US. Our complete list of manufacturers who's products we carry can be seen HERE.

We guarantee to offer the lowest prices on all products and will beat any competitor's price.

We have a small race team that competes in AMA, WERA and CCS, primarily aboard the Yamaha YZF-R1, YZF-R6 and ZX-10R. We are currently building a ZX-10R WERA race bike. We will be documenting the build here. So stay tuned!

Another great perk about being an SBU customer is our partnership with Sportbike Track Time - what this means is all SBU customers get a discount with any and all track time with STT, which we have found to be the best track day org in the US. More details on that can be found HERE!

If you need help or have a question about anything, I can be reached directly here via PM or by email at [email protected]

I look forward to meeting many of you this year!

-Justin

·
Registered
669 Posts
Thanks Justin! I've sold my zx10 but I've purchased a 2015 R1, when you guys have developed a flash I'll be giving you a call.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcomes!!

Welcome! I like your website layout, hopefully you have a nice shipping rate to Australia :p
Definitely! We get some killer express rates and have a few shipping options for you guys.
Thanks Justin! I've sold my zx10 but I've purchased a 2015 R1, when you guys have developed a flash I'll be giving you a call.
Awesome! We hope to have one ready early-mid 2015. We have 2 of them on the way as well for race use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts