Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys(And Gals). New guy here. I own a 06' 10r. I'm 20, college student, and bike enthusiast among many things. Hoping for a warm welcome and learning more of the secret Kawi order as I've been lurking in the shadows for too long.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Welcome! Not many people respect the GenII 'cept us GenII owners...that is until one goes blowing by - then they respect! lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And I'm in the Inland Empire but I love the ride down to San Diego. We have to link up and ride sometime.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm down. Del Dios in between Solana Beach and Escondido is a good ride...I've never gone much further though. You out past Temecula? PM me sometime and we'll link up

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hey guys(And Gals). New guy here. I own a 06' 10r. I'm 20, college student, and bike enthusiast among many things. Hoping for a warm welcome and learning more of the secret Kawi order as I've been lurking in the shadows for too long.
Welcome, Soul..

Most importantly, stay safe on that beast. I know that in my early 20's and having bought a new 1994 CBR 900RR, I was often tempted to push it hard. I restrained myself often, and therefore lived to tell the tale.

Young guys on powerful bikes can often be a dangerous mix, so maintain your discipline and avoid mixing bikes with the two powerful Kryptonites: babes and beer. Both will get you ticketed, or ... worse.

Happy riding, fellow SoCal member!
vic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts