Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :hello: New ZX driver since three months after owning an Italian for 2,5 years. Happy to join you guys! I'm 27 years old since November 9th, from the Netherlands and impatiently waiting for the cold weather to pass.

The Italian, an Aprilia RSV1000R Factory. I just sold it this weekend!

My new beauty :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Hi mate I have friends in Holland too, I visit & travel through 7-8 times a year & I go to Assen TT Circuit for BSB & WSB

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
:welcome: Carlos! She is a Beauty!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have friends in the netherlanda!
That's far away for you!

Hi mate I have friends in Holland too, I visit & travel through 7-8 times a year & I go to Assen TT Circuit for BSB & WSB
Nice, I like to attent the WSB too and I have been to BSB too few years ago.

Hello from Alkmaar:hello:
:hello:

Welcome ! As someone who also has to wait for the temperature to get higher, let's wait together :)
I'm having a 400km drive Saturday, 6 degrees Celsius :screwy: Mate is picking up his new bike and I promised to drive back with him...

:welcome: Carlos! She is a Beauty!! :thumbsup:
Thank you :mrgreen:

·
Registered
456 Posts
:welcome: good looking zx you found there.

Reactions: Carlos 911

·
Registered
141 Posts
I swear, 400km at 6C is way too much, unless you stop frequently for coffee or you have a skiing suit on !
I did 150km once in the rain around that temperature (without waterproof gear) and it literally took me 2 hours of bathing and showering to feel better.... and my gear was still soaking wet the next morning -_-.

Have fun riding though ! Think about us while you do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I swear, 400km at 6C is way too much, unless you stop frequently for coffee or you have a skiing suit on !
I did 150km once in the rain around that temperature (without waterproof gear) and it literally took me 2 hours of bathing and showering to feel better.... and my gear was still soaking wet the next morning -_-.

Have fun riding though ! Think about us while you do.
Totally agree! I normally don't drive in these temperatures... Luckily it was dry today but man so cold again. And I don't even have winter gloves.... :dontknow: I did put on my rain pull over jacket against the wind because my suit has these air vents and stretch (non leather) parts, it helped a bit. Much coffee and yes indeed a nice long shower after! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts