Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Fellas! I'm Mohanad from Egypt (which does include other stuff other than the pyramids lol). I've been riding for 5 years now. Also, I'm the founder of Two Wheelers, the first Egyptian motorcycle magazine. I'm looking forward to exchanging knowledge within this outstanding community. Cheers, :grin2:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Wellcome mate!whats the riding like around your way?its funny when you mentioned Egypt all I thought of was sand dunes!Pyramids and Camels!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Wellcome mate!whats the riding like around your way?its funny when you mentioned Egypt all I thought of was sand dunes!Pyramids and Camels!
Kangaroos, crocodiles, and dingos did you say? lol
@Mohanad89; Welcome! Do the manufacturers let you test their bikes so you can write about them? I always though that would be a sweet job! Do you have a zx10r?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hello, Fellas! I'm Mohanad from Egypt (which does include other stuff other than the pyramids lol). I've been riding for 5 years now. Also, I'm the founder of Two Wheelers, the first Egyptian motorcycle magazine. I'm looking forward to exchanging knowledge within this outstanding community. Cheers, :grin2:
Welcome bro, so what bike do you have and where do you ride fast in Egypt?

Damn mate, all those ancient civilization landmarks are there, but you know there a few other things as well. Like the Biblotheca Alexandrina:

Kangaroos, crocodiles, and dingos did you say? lol
@Mohanad89; Welcome! Do the manufacturers let you test their bikes so you can write about them? I always though that would be a sweet job! Do you have a zx10r?
I literally LOLed at your response.
That is one of the best jobs on the planet, second only to top level racing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I'm really flattered guys with your welcome posts (I'm for real not sarcastic, hahaha). The Egyptian Motorcycle market is growing tremendously nowadays, so do the roads (for the people who are asking about if we do have free roads to ride fast on). Actually, a couple of years ago we had our first official KTM dealership in Cairo. Also, our first MX & ATV track was just built 3 months ago.

Official dealers are a little bit hesitant about giving us bikes from their showrooms for road testing (which we are about to change very soon, hopefully). We're also going to hire some road testers in the near future. As for now, we're relying mainly on our personal efforts for reviews.

Again, thanks for making me feel welcomed in the forum.

P.S: No I don't ride a zx10r (for now). My current bike is a 2008 BKing. And yes, I have the best job in the world LOL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts