Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys and gals. I'm Zach from Colorado and I'm new to the site. I just picked up a used 2004 ZX-10R and it was a deal I couldn't pass up on. The guy was asking $5k for his 2004 ZX-10R with 5500 miles, Goodridge SS brake lines, full Akrapovic hexagonal race exhaust, PC III, Pazzo shorties, Scots rotary damper, Galfer rotors, Gilles rearset, Ohlins rear shock, Ractech front fork internals, and a few other goodies. It was just too damn good of a deal to pass up. As a matter of fact, she's in the avatar.

This isn't my first Kawi, but it is the first in over a decade. When I was in the Army, I owned a 1994 ZX6, traded it in on a ZX6R, and went back to the ZX6 because my now ex-wife didn't like the seat as much on the 6R as she did the 6. For those that remember, the original ZX6 had the long, banana-type seat, while the R had the split seats. She ended up burning her calf on the pipe and never set her butt back on a bike again :BangHead: That would be about the time I learned to base my purchases on what I wanted and not what the wifey wanted. After the ZX6, I bought a ZX7R in 1997 and began my track riding. My other bike right now is a 2003 Suzuki GSXR 750 that is my race bike for MRA.

I figured there's no better way to learn about my new toy than to join the forums and find out all about the bike. Also, if you're in the Colorado Springs/Denver area, hit me up and we'll ride!:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.