1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
why you get'n rid of it MM?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
How well does this match the kawi color?

·
Registered
308 Posts
MOD burn-out? Please, do not go out doors. Stay home from work and drink lots of fluids. Should go away on its own in a week or so. If not see your doctor.:mrgreen:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
dammit....wish it was for a gen1!!!!........you would already have had been paid!!........bump for an awesome seller!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
MOD burn-out? Please, do not go out doors. Stay home from work and drink lots of fluids. Should go away on its own in a week or so. If not see your doctor.:mrgreen:
:crackup:.........good one!!.........I hope I never catch that!...........I will have to start goin back to strip joints if I do!.haha

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I have MOD burn-out. Hard to believe, even harder to admit. This is the last mod I have for this bike and will be buying no more, at least for this bike. I am however buying some spare parts for certain things as I plan to keep this bike a few years.

There are 6 hoses in this kit. 2 are easily done on the left side with that plastic pipe and 2 small hoses go to the oil cooler.

It will need to have 2 hoses connected to the block under the throttle bodies and I am not interested at this time going thru that much trouble. My guess is as 9R to 10R will probably know is that you can do it with out removing the TB's, but I don't care to bother with it at this time whether you can or can't.

The color is LIME Green as it states on the package. Is it an exact duplicate of Lime Green as the stock bodywork? Probably not, but was close enough for me, but it is a little different shade. It is not an exact match. I can make a picture of the package next to the bodywork and then you can see both at the same time to see the difference in the shade.

I have had it for about a year. Package has never been opened. I still have the original invoice when I bought it.

They do look like nice hoses. I am not going to low ball this item. If it doesn't sell it can continue in storage till spring, then I will just use it.
To potential buyer: the install of the 6 hose kit (06-07 and 08-09, instalation looks about the same)
its a pretty straitforeward install, I was able to get all six of hoses on relativly easy without removing the airbox or throttle bodies. Pretty much fairings and tank need to come off then you can get to all the clamps with a 6mm socket, extension and maybe a universal. Maybe a couple of hours at the most, including flushing the coolant system.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
thanks for the response MM. still debating it at this point. still gloating over my freshly installed HID's, just ordered my running lights. bump for a good seller fo' sho

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
shit they look killer, you have a green seat, did some steal a zx6r seat LOL...GOOD LUCK WITH THE SELL, IF THEY WERE SILVER I'D BUY THEM RIGHT NOW

1 - 13 of 13 Posts