Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The jacket and gloves seen two and a half seasons together. As you can see not rips, tears, or holes on the leathers, everything is in great shape. I know you Ninja riders want to match your green Kaw while staying cool and safe in the summer, then this is what you need.

Gloves- $25(shipping included)
Jacket- $165(shipping included)

Package deal for gloves and jacket for $180.00(shipping included)

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh I totally forgot. The gloves are a size medium, and the jacket is a 46. If it helps I'm 5'7 and weigh 165lbs, and the everything is nice and snug.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:hello:Okay people, time to start making me some offers on this good kawasaki green leather. It's got to go and I need the cash. So even if you dont want it, I know you know someone who just might................. so help out a bro, please:sad::flag:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone, anyone want to make an offer on a clean teknic green perforated leather jacket and gloves. Let's try $160 shipping included for this fine leather.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Does the jacket have a removable liner?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does the jacket have a removable liner?
No, it doesn't have a removable liner, just removable pads. This jacket is best when it's really hot, cause even though its leather, its perforated really well. On the flip side though, I do have a all black teknic lightning leather thats suited for colder weather and that does have a removable liner. Also comes in the same size(even black studded teknic chicane gloves in the same size).

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:idea:But here's an idea for you. I once seen a teknic leather jacket that originally doesn't come with a hump on the back, but the guy had one stitch on. You pay a ridiculous cheap price for a good leather jacket and customize it cheaper than you would for a new one.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:hello:WHO WANTS TO STAY COOL AND SAY ON THERE GREEN KAW!?!? Get a good deal and a good perforated leather for $150(shipping included) now!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts