if it was my size id be all over it

·
Registered
916 Posts
if I had the cash it be mine now....:mrgreen:

·
Registered
224 Posts
oh damn... i've been itching for a green replica suit for a while, but its a size too big! gotta try adding at least 15lbs before i seriously consider it :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm on BARF too:hello:

this deal also comes with boots and gloves.....only if my 10r was green..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have these and compared to berik, spidi, scott and previous a* they really are sweet leathers any one with a green kwaker needs to snap these up right now

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
I just talked to Alex and I'm buying the suit a week from Saturday, he's holding it, I have a green 10r and he wants to see me wearing it on the track!!! Fucking awesome guy thanks for posting this thread I'll post pics of me wearing it in about two weeks when at Gingerman raceway...later fellas!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
too late
i'm picking it up this weekend and offered him $900

haha j/k...
you're one lucky bastard! deal of the century! :thumbsup: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
3 Posts
whoever gets it i guarnatee that suit is the sh!t!!! enjoy bro mine is the bst i have had.

marchesinis are on their way from the us whoop

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
hahahahah!!!

too late
i'm picking it up this weekend and offered him $900
khhkj

I was super pissed for about 3 seconds...you got me you bastard, hahahahahhahahah, I'm going to starve for the next two weeks and buy it out of my next check, but I'll at least be one happy mother fucker!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!11

haha j/k...
you're one lucky bastard! deal of the century! :thumbsup: :eek:ccasion1

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
seriously you really had me for a second, and yes I'm really spending all my extra loot and food money for the next two weeks, but I don't care rockin green the rest of my fuckin life!!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cool, glad a forum member got it! I picked up Phastone's grey (never worn) a* race replicas a week before i saw the BARF ad. Just got the suit today, and it is awesome...way more detail quality than my a* MX1. you are dedicated...i like green...but sometimes i stray, so grey is more universal...lol.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
dnb you the man for sho!!!!! I wish I got paid this Saturday, I tried to offer him a deposit, but he said he like me and just really wanted to see someone tear it the fuck up on the track with it and if I sent him pics with me shredding he'd hold it, got his word and the last time a guy said that I got my 10r I'm riding now thanks to Rooster!!! Stand up guys are awesome I wish everyone I came across was like them!!!! Seriously guys like you posting up links makes this community and ones like it fuckin rock!!! Later!!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
dnb you the man for sho!!!!! I wish I got paid this Saturday, I tried to offer him a deposit, but he said he like me and just really wanted to see someone tear it the fuck up on the track with it and if I sent him pics with me shredding he'd hold it, got his word and the last time a guy said that I got my 10r I'm riding now thanks to Rooster!!! Stand up guys are awesome I wish everyone I came across was like them!!!! Seriously guys like you posting up links makes this community and ones like it fuckin rock!!! Later!!!
you lucky SOB, I just got paid today, but I am not going to snatch it away from you...:thumbsup: Are you coming to town for Moto GP? I will be at Hooters in Greenwood tonight at about 6, see how many more showing up and then ride to downtown to have some fun :thumbsup:

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
good looking Louis...I wish I was I have to work all weekend. Weather isn't the greatest unfortunately hopefully race day atleast clears up a bit. All of you guys have fun at Indy I promised myself after missing two GP's in a row this close that I will never miss one in the U.S. ever again!!! I'm dead serious about that too. Have fun and if your riding rock some up for the guys who couldn't make it....hate work sometimes...ahahahahahahah...

·
Registered
641 Posts
I've learned not to buy color coordinating gear. Just get black/grey or black/wht color combo. Get a black/greay/gunmetal etc. helmet, gloves, boots. Then you're good to go with any bike. I did look at this green suit however because the price was good. But I had to ask myself seriously if I was going to become a regular track day junkie as I'm done canyon carving. The answer was no. I will buy a suit someday, but it will be a cheapo frank thomas black/wht suit as mentioned above. I'll use it to cruise the coast hwy and have young kids point at me =).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts