Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whent to lunch today, parked my baby girl in the sun so everyone can lust over her. Went into the store to place my order, no more then a minute and there was a comotion out side. I looked to see what's going on and there she was laying on her side. The driver of a company truck hit her, he claim's he didn't see her. I was PIST OFF but kept my cool. Exchanged info. there's nothing I can do at that point, what's done is done. No major damage, just ding up. My brake lever was broken but I had that weld back on. What I really want to say to the guy was "WTF!!!WTF!!!!WTF!!!WTF!!!. O well insurance will take care of it. Shit happens and I got the ungly end of the stick..

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Sorry to hear dude, hope everything works out.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
sorry to hear about that. How can you miss a green bike. take it to the shop and have them go over it with a fine tooth. if it has a scratch. replace it.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
once she has a few band-aids and peroxide here and there and a few weeks to heal up she'll be good as new.
Its prolly a good thing ya stayed in control cuz that only makes matters worse.

BD

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Its prolly a good thing ya stayed in control cuz that only makes matters worse.

BD

:+1:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I would hate to have to see my biker laying on the ground. When the insurance check come you'll probablly end up smelling like a rose. :helmet:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Of course he couldn't see it, these f**kin' idiots don't see large trucks stopped right in front of them. :badteeth:

I can't stand the way ppl drive any longer. They just don't pay attention and they are always in a hurry. This impatient bs has got to stop also, jumping back and forth between lanes and not looking is just asking for trouble.

If I could only mount a minigun to my bike :mrgreen:

rant off...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts