Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from deals gap this weekend, damn florida sucks even worse than I thought.:badteeth: I had a great time and no scrapes or scratches on the 10:mrgreen: I envy you guys that live up in that area you have some great riding areas.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Yeah always a relief to get back safe with no incident. I was away this weekend on a rally about 300Km from home, saw one woman hit the back of a truck a couple of minutes before I passed, another guy low sided fis bike when he hit some water, another guy went into a wall while trying to get around a corner another guy got taken out by a car as he pulled out of the camp and whilst in town I saw a car comeing down the road and just plough into some other cars parked next to the road. Whew, otherwise our accomodation was swell, lovely weather and met some great people. I also had an enjoyable ride both ways excepting for seeing chick that crashed.

So as I said as one pulls back into the garage at home you feel kinda like damn I got back in one piece!

Oh and forgot one guy hit a Kudu aswell!:badteeth:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Damn, sounds like it's some rough riding there. I saw 2 people go down, 1 was pretty hard on a gsxr the other was an R1 that was coming into the corner to fast, locked his brakes up and went straight over the side.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
LOL! Yeah really sounds like BS as one thinks to yourself how can so much go wrong. I was sitting their with my brother in law and said to him remember the movie "Final Destination"!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts