Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here to the ZX-10R forum but not new to Riders Discount. I sure most have dealt with Mike on here before but if not..... DO IT. Great to deal with, top notch communication, and UNBEATABLE pricing on EVERYTHING! I have been purchasing from RD for years on other forums and will continue to do so for years to come.

Thanks again Mike!!:thumbsup:

·
Vendor
6,877 Posts
New guy here to the ZX-10R forum but not new to Riders Discount. I sure most have dealt with Mike on here before but if not..... DO IT. Great to deal with, top notch communication, and UNBEATABLE pricing on EVERYTHING! I have been purchasing from RD for years on other forums and will continue to do so for years to come.

Thanks again Mike!!:thumbsup:
Thanks for the review sir and the business!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,726 Posts
This is one of those topics that everyone agrees on here and it's one that there is countless threads on about this! Mike and Riders Discount are second to none in this industry! A true asset to this forum also in addition to the other ones they are apart of. Thank you guys! :notworthy: :ayyy:

·
Registered
581 Posts
This is one of those topics that everyone agrees on here and it's one that there is countless threads on about this! Mike and Riders Discount are second to none in this industry! A true asset to this forum also in addition to the other ones they are apart of. Thank you guys! :notworthy: :ayyy:
:+1::leghump:

·
Vendor
6,877 Posts
Thanks man, appreciate it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts