Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I couldn't agree more I get to few over the season in fact I'm gonna be at the opening round at Donnington tomorrow it's expected to be wet which will be an interesting start to the season.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,561 Posts
BSB is a good series! Too bad they don't televise it more over here in the States. The problem with watching it is (for me) understanding the language barrier :badteeth: of the commentators and that thick accent. :lol: The other issue is it's hard to get emotionally connected to the riders and tracks in a different country that you don't visit or follow all the time. But the tracks look great and the racing is top notch! It shows that America is so far behind in terms of that. :sad:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Why is World Superbike so unpopular compared to British Superbike and what does the career progression for a young gun in BSB look like? How will BSB replace the Supersport Series? Do they need to?

BSB Racing rules:

Allowed

Engine braking (open loop, per gear).
Ignition and fuel mapping with ambient compensation and individual cylinder trims.
Full throttle gear shift cut.
Banned

Traction control.
Launch control.
Throttle blipping on down shifts.
Closed loop fuelling.
Anti-wheelie.
Anti-jerk.

2018 Bennetts British Superbike Championship in association with Pirelli :smile2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts