Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would pick up this for my bike but i just put brand new plastics on my bike and i dont wanna drill any holes in it, This Freestyle Ingenuity Cage retails for $339.95 but its on ebay for $89.99 buy it now with $17.99 shipping!

I'm not endorsing this sale just passing on information for a GREAT deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-...4489586QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

All i ask for is rep if you like this deal.

This pic is of a green one but the auction is for a black one.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I wouldn't recommend that cage for cornering but they do hold up decent for low speed drops.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they actually arent bad on corners, the cage is pretty close to the plastic so unless your scraping plastic your fine. I had one on my old gsxr and the only problem i had was when i came off a wheelie the bottom of the cage touched the ground every now and then.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I had one on my 636 and you could touch the cage pretty easy, it really varies from bike to bike.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i had the same cage on my 05 and they suck. droped it one time while only going bout 10mph and the bolts broke and the cage bent and broke my engine cover in half and i lost all my oil. i cut it up, added more supports and i powder coated it.(yes i do my own powdering)its kinda like a powers cage now.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts