Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the post says, I'm selling my Graves titanium exhaust off of my '13 ZX10r. The pipe has about 2,000 miles on it as I bought it late last year & didn't ride a lot over the winter months.

Reason for selling:
The reason I'm selling this exhaust is because I want to get a different exhaust & don't need two for my bike:headshake:. While the exhaust is nice & built of quality, it's not what I was looking for sound & aesthetic wise.

So here is my chance to let someone else enjoy this exhaust more than me. I'm asking $390 shipped unless you're local to central NC & want to pick up directly. I think that's a fair price? :dontknow:

Once again, I'm looking to sell this exhaust so that I can get a different one before the season really opens up & I start racking up miles. If you would like more info or details feel free to PM or we can exchange numbers if you want more pics or have any questions. Thanks to anyone who is interested!

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need gone before the weekend due to my schedule so that I can ship it out Saturday morning. $310 Shipped anyone?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts