Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I currently have the slip on, and asked if there would be a way to make mine a full system. You told me you'd get back to me. Any addtl' info on that? Thanks in advance

·
Vendor
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We aren't missing the response. The exhaust just went to final production. We'll have to compare the final exhaust to the slip on unit to make sure they fit. Soon as the production pieces are done we'll let you know.

If not I'll arrange a discount on the new system for you. thx

·
Registered
142 Posts
Kool. I love you man. Oops. This wasnt a private message. I am very happy with the slip on. It looks and sounds great. I am very happy with your product. Fitment and welds are dead on.

·
Registered
63 Posts
:thumbsup:For the most part, we all know Graves motorsports to be synonymous with Yamahas in the professional sport of motorcycle road racing. Theyve stepped up and provided their quality parts available to other manufacturers and the Kawasaki ZX-10R is one of them. I was lucky enough to be picked to have my ZX10R used for fabricating production parts. These guys at Graves Motorsports are true pros when it comes to the sport and the parts that come out of their shop are of the highest quality and better yet, tested and proven performance. We've all seen their involvement in pro AMA Racing and the success that they have had over the years using their own products and technology. I just want to give much thanks and props the the guys at Graves who did an outstanding job of fabricating the full exhaust system for the '11 ZX-10R. The dyno sheets prove one thing, but the "butt" dyno tells it all! With the exhaust system and PC5 tuning combined, it is a totally different machine without the low end torque .defeciency found in the stock system or even just a slip-on itself. I'm very happy with the major increase in torque found with this setup. You can see torque graph somewhere in these forums. I'm mostly a trackday rider and with the newfound increase in torque, I don't see a whole lot of reason for a major HP increase as in reflashing the ECU. But I may change my mind later! Lol. So, give Graves a call, talk to Weston, order one for your '11 ZX-10r. You won't be disappointed!!*

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
yeah I saw those, I was wondering if you had a slipon vs full system, looks like it def picks up some good midrange with the full system! Waiting on UPS to bring my graves pipes here today!

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
What ever happened to the v stacks for the gen 3...Sorry for stealing the post but the graves dude seems to be one of the few that actually responds to posts..

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Take plenty of pictures and review things. We appreciate the business.
for sure!!! I'm going to be installing tonight! I wanted to do a before and after dyno session but the guy who has the local dyno isnt around so I'll be installing and then data log tuning it. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts