Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I actually had our pipe guy make me a high mount and have been talking to him about a gp exhaust
That would be killer because you can't find a good gp exhaust for an 05 10R. Keep me informed and I will be all over it. I currently have Akrapovic system but would kill for a nice low mount gp exhaust.:cool:

·
Registered
308 Posts
You guys work quick! I'm intrested in seeing the dyno results to compare the low-mid range from stock, do your longer pipes generally make more HP?

·
Registered
63 Posts
both look freakin sweeet! Not sure which one I like better. I'm leaning towards the high mount. And that muffler looks dope! Can't wait to see those dyno #'s. Good job GRAVES for showin some KAWI LOVE!

·
Vendor
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys we really appreciate the support. Dyno runs will be next week. Our Data guy is at the Track with the team.

And as for the longer pipes question. Yes on most 1000's a longer pipe gives more and smoother power across the board. Short pipe generally work best on 600's cause they spin higher rpm's. But you do get more peak horse power from a short system. But for racing longer is better. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts