·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Graves Low Mount Slip-On (SOLD)

EDIT: SOLD

$385 + free shipping.

The canister has zero miles on it. It was rebuilt inside & out in mid-December (by Graves with receipt) and has been sitting ever since. All other parts such as the midpipe, bracket, and clamp are in perfect condition as well. Switching to the full-high mount system. Will include the titanium OEM headers for an additional $150.

·
Registered
47 Posts
For a gen 5? I have a high mount Graves and looking to go to the low mount. My boot kept getting caught on the exhaust hanger in left handers at the track yesterday, was my first time out on the ZX10.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For a gen 5? I have a high mount Graves and looking to go to the low mount. My boot kept getting caught on the exhaust hanger in left handers at the track yesterday, was my first time out on the ZX10.
PM’d

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the header outlet OD is the same on both gens I'm sure it could be done one way or another. Another thing in question is if the rearset holes line up. That will determine if the canister bracket will work. I'm sure there's a post on here somewhere regarding carryover exhausts from a gen4 -> gen5. Anywho, this exhaust is unfortunately no longer available! You'll have to talk with whoever has their's for sale on CL and if they can do a price match.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts