Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the gen 5 full graves fit on a gen 4? I’ve read both yes and no on this forum and I want an answer. They don’t make the graves for my gen 4 any more

·
Registered
775 Posts
Will the gen 5 full graves fit on a gen 4? I’ve read both yes and no on this forum and I want an answer. They don’t make the graves for my gen 4 any more
full systems fit no problem, the issue is with link pipes and slip ons due to the slightly different length of headers between Gen 4 and Gen 5. Hope that helps

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That helps a lot. I’m looking for a full system so I shouldn’t have any issues with install then if I decide to go with a 16 exhaust for my 14?

·
Registered
775 Posts
That helps a lot. I’m looking for a full system so I shouldn’t have any issues with install then if I decide to go with a 16 exhaust for my 14?
correct because its the same basic engine and frame configuration 16+ just has internal modifications and frame has one set less footpeg mount points.

Any system that takes the stock headers off will fit between the 2 generations.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
I put a gen4 M4 slip on, on my gen5. More or less, it fit perfectly. Had to do a little tweaking and what not.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts