Got everything removed and could not find my Graves plates. Serves me right for getting them months ago and not installing them.
So I ended up just disconnecting the two hoses and putting a hose between the two fittings. Then I plugged the Airbox. I left the Pairvalve connected for now, just sitting in the same location with no hoses. I will remove it the next time I am under the tank.
I got my BMC Filter installed, and removed the stock 02 sensor, and have the Wide-Band sensor in the Yosh pipe, and everything is set to do some data logging.
I took a couple of short rides and I could tell she was running extremely lean. We read the data and richened it up a little. Hopefully Sunday I will get out and do some real data logging.