Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to add some customization to my bike by adding a graphic kit to go over the candy plasma blue paint. I dont want to hide the blue, just add to it to make a little but more unique. Im thinking of a theme, not just some decals..Any of ideas of what I can do or where to purchase a kit like this ? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats pretty much what Im looking for but im not such a big fan on the flames. thank you for the site though. I tried doing a search on google for something similiar to that but i found it a lot harder to find a kit for the kawasakis opposed to a gixxer or yamaha. Flames is the only design i found so far. Im looking for maybe a tribal design or a smoke design, I feel like the flames are to 90's style ya know what i mean? lol

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
you might even check out a local sign shop. i know we got one around my neck of the woods that can sit down with you, draw up anything you want on a computer and make it for you.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
i have same bike been thinking about something like this too. i was thinking white rims and white vinyls but i dont want it to look like a gsxr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts