Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
bump this dude for 360. i was torn between which system to get it for. after long debate i selected 360. the deeper contrast and better textures look better than i thought.

here are some cheats
http://www.gtaivcheats.net/
how do i spawn a helo?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
nm, here it is
Spawn Police Chopper:
Call FLY-555-0100 (359-555-0100) on your phone.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
got it for ps3...cuz 360 sucks :p
first of all, i own both systmes. i try to convince myself that the ps3's graphic processor is better than the 360 but :hello: only goes so far. yes, it has kick ass graphics but its textures and contrast just arent as realistic looking as the 360's deeper graphics.

Already had 3 of my close friends tell me it isnt as good as the previous. THey say its kind of boring. And these are previous GTA fanatics.
the game takes a little bit to get into. overall, its cool to see it at the next level. im sure there are still plenty of surprised left in store for us.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have it for the 360. There are a lot of subtle differences between IV and older versions that make it cool. I have yet to play it online.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
once you input a cheat it is saved in your "phone". awesome feature!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I got the ps3 version. Loving it, it's a must buy for any gamer. there are so many little things that happen its crazy! i picked a fight with this dude on the street and he and his buddy started to beat the crap out of me, so i ran into my apartment building and they chased me into my apartment to proceed to beat me, so i had to stab them both to death! LOL

·
Registered
99 Posts
Got it yesterday for the 360...only own the power of the X :thumbsup: So far the game is ok...

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
ps3... i bought the game today and my brother for the 360 he wants to trade me his 360 for my ps3
is he color blind?:heyyou:

:headshakeman, the one time i give 360 the benefit of the doubt...well, at least im happy w the graphics. what do you think about them? they cant be all that differant?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
in your opinion which system looks better graphically speaking?
i think the ps3 is slighty better... for the fact that you can play in true 1080p..im not saying a big difference but a slight one... but i LOVE the online play with 360... ps3 blows.... so for online games- hands down 360... single player- ps3

1 - 20 of 39 Posts