• XBOX 360

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which system are you guys getting it for? how will the game differ between the two, ps3 and 360. im torn between which system i want to pre-order it for. honestly, the 360's darker graphics and contrast are growing on me over the ps3's...which is hard for me to accept after all the ps3 controversy ive defended.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I say go with whatever controllers you like best, the graphics should be good enough either way, granted I've never played either one. I've seen the both of them in action and honestly haven't noticed the difference...but I've long forgotten video games. The last game I bought was GT4 and I bet my PS2 hasn't been turned on in over a year...

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i feel the same. im more of a collector haha.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I'd say it doesn't matter really since the graphics for pretty much any Rockstar game suck! Every version of GTA I have played always felt like I was playing it from a previous gen console i.e. Vice City for PS2 looked like it was a PS1 game.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I remember playing the top down view version for pc, not sure if that one was the first but it was the first one I ever played :headshake

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
It might have been GTA2 but yeah, the one you view it from the top...first one I played...

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
xbox is going to have added content for downloads. ie new levels maybe? don't know for sure.
thats what im expecting. as always microsoft is always thinking of a way to :+1: their stuff.

·
Registered
387 Posts
ps3 ps3 ps3 ps3

guess you get the idea lol

·
Registered
387 Posts
thats what im expecting. as always microsoft is always thinking of a way to :+1: their stuff.
maybe they should :+1: and :+2: their reliability and system longevity rather then blowing all their money on advertising and buying system exclusives. just a thought.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn, so were pretty much tied.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts