Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a movie that the studio needs to release on DVD. One of the best car racing films made (at least from a racer's viewpoint). Story's a little lame, but the action, WOW! This pioneered the use of in car cameras. Anyway, go to the link and sign the petition and maybe Warner Home Video will listen. Keep it real and clean please. Thanks guys (and girls).

www.putgrandprixondvd.com

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Link no worky: http:/// is all I get

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks folks, looks like some of you have signed up. The total number has taken a nice jump since I posted it here. Keep it up!

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
i saw that movie at the cinerama dome in hollywood when it first came out...went out and bought a lotus after seeing that movie...great car...

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Older Guy said:
i saw that movie at the cinerama dome in hollywood when it first came out...went out and bought a lotus after seeing that movie...great car...

Which Lotus?

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice car. I wonder if Mazda took a little bit of it for their Miata? What do you think?
One time I considered a Europa, but just about impossible to fold all 6 foot of me into that little car. Once in, OK. But I'd have to develope hinges in my legs where none were before to be able to get in and out quickly!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just bringing this back to the top so it gets exposed to the new guys on the forum. It's pushing 2600 signatures, maybe the studio will notice. Thanks to those who have signed it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
4200+
This is a great action/car race movie that needs to be released on DVD. Take a minute and go to the site on page 1 and sign up. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just received this email. *********************************

Warner Home Video has announced that John Frankenheimer's classic 'Grand Prix' will be released in the US on July 11, 2006 in a Two Disc 40th Anniversary Special Edition.
GP Cover Art 2 DVD

Special Features will include four never before seen documentaries and the archival film 'Grand Prix: Challenge of the Champions', taking viewers behind the scenes of '60s Formula One racing. The restored 65mm film will be released in widescreen format with a re-mastered Dolby Digital 5.1 soundtrack.

To reserve your copy of Grand Prix from the first shipment on July 11, fill out the Secure Order Form at www.PutGrandPrixOnDVD.com. Orders will be filled by The Motorsport Collector in Downers Grove, Illinois. All Major Credit cards accepted. We ship worldwide.

Or try here:

http://search.deepdiscountdvd.com/search?p=Q&ts=custom&w=grand+prix&search.x=0&search.y=0

1 - 19 of 19 Posts