Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my family owns a night club in Indy, I am security there, He was there among many others, Ben Bostrom, Brian Deegan, Jason Britton, Troy Lee, so on and so forth. anyways he was walking out and I simply asked for one, introduced myself , and next thing you know he is sending me an email telling me to call him when it gets here. :eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
our convention center hosted the International Dealers Expo.................. thats why they were all in town. Also got passes to go to the expo, have to say it was the MECCA. one of the most badass things I have ever been to. So much cool shit in one place. Nicky Hadyens championship bike was on loan and display , took pics of show will post soon.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
my family owns a night club in Indy, I am security there, He was there among many others, Ben Bostrom, Brian Deegan, Jason Britton, Troy Lee, so on and so forth. anyways he was walking out and I simply asked for one, introduced myself , and next thing you know he is sending me an email telling me to call him when it gets here. :eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1
Sooooo....ya goin' to the MOTO GP race? :idea:We need .net MOTO GP headquarters. :beer::eek:ccasion1

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
:eek:ccasion1thats :cool:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for sure going to the gp race hooked up with the main redbull rep in this area, might be getting suite passes.:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sooooo....ya goin' to the MOTO GP race? :idea:We need .net MOTO GP headquarters. :beer::eek:ccasion1
If you are coming to the race let me know we can set something up for the occasion, its not everyday Moto GP comes to town. My family has 2 bars downtown Indy so between them :eek:ccasion1+:beer:= :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
If you are coming to the race let me know we can set something up for the occasion, its not everyday Moto GP comes to town. My family has 2 bars downtown Indy so between them :eek:ccasion1+:beer:= :badteeth:
Consider me in my good man.:thumbsup: I am looking forward to that weekend being an absolute blast. I am working on hotel and flying arrangements right now. I am leaving the bike behind just have the time to take in all the fun.

BTW...having parents that have TWO bars downtown must have it's benefits for YOUR social life. Wait....ya just hooked up a free GPR. COURSE it does.:wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts