Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Also I need to move this mint condition Akra Evo II Titanium Canister, it should fit any exhaust system with a 60MM outlet, comes with the carbon band clamp as well. 200$ Plus Shipping and paypal fees

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I decided to keep the damper, bump for the canister though.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
If you have a mid-pipe that is 60mm/2 inches it will!!! I wouldn't think it would be a problem if you do a little work to get it on there...

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am pretty sure its a single off his 04, not that I am a stalker or anything....
Yes, just the one can, it is in almost new shape as you can see from the pictures.

·
Registered
406 Posts
im keen on it but already have the hex evo II mufler, but i perfer the look of the oval ti. And i live in australia.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I kinda want to stay in the lower 48 on this, I just sold a shock to a guy in canda, and they hit me for 36$ shipping on it, ouch.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Wow... nice price, nice slip-on! Can you post a pic of it on your Gen 1 for reference purposes?

I'm thinking of replacing my carbon GPR slip-on for Akropovic power.. !

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow... nice price, nice slip-on! Can you post a pic of it on your Gen 1 for reference purposes?

I'm thinking of replacing my carbon GPR slip-on for Akropovic power.. !

This is just the canister, it was part of a Full System EVO II exhaust

Attachments

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I have a stock mid-pipe to which the GPR carbon can slips on... is our OEM midpipe the proper diameter for this Akro can? And, do you think the Akra pipe would flow exhaust properly with stock/OEM headers and midpipe?

Thanks again...

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All I know is the opening is 60MM, the rest would have to be measured by the buyer. It uses two springs to fasten the canister to the link pipe/s bend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts