1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
thats a pretty good price cuz i think they retail for 450 now

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
sounds like a good deal..I got one last year and have been very happy with the performance. I had that the new model doesn't require a pin either so that should make install time less then 5 mins..

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I really like mine, got it for 350otd Rode for a while off then on and all I can tell you is you won't be sorry you bought it. Must have a 36mm socket to put it on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My neighbor is a GPR "dealer", so i got it at his cost+shipping+5% sales tax.... Total was about $330.... cheapest other price I've seen is from 58cycle.com at ~$335 plus shipping but no sales tax if not in Virginia.

Autozone "loan a tool" has 36mm wheel sockets that are perfect, and free.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I got the first black GPR for the 10R - aside from the AMA teams. The thing owns. Doesn't matter how much you pay for it. I have no idea how much mine was, I just signed the receipt. Spring the $6 at Sears for the 36mm too. You'll need it to tighten up your steering anyway.

I turned the damper down to 2 last week because I was riding around a lot of ice/snow patches. I forgot about it, and when it cleared up, I then recalled why I have the thing. Skimming the front tire under throttle creates huuuge amounts of head shake. I don't think I'm interested in riding a biker without a damper now. :cool:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Man i just don't know, its between the gpr and hyperpro for me. There both freaking sweet. Maybe i'll get both and trade week ta week. Baby don't need no new shoes.............right??

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
NATOR said:
Man i just don't know, its between the gpr and hyperpro for me. There both freaking sweet. Maybe i'll get both and trade week ta week. Baby don't need no new shoes.............right??
It was a toss up with me between the scotts & ohlins. I showed a picture of both to the wife and let here pick one. I picked the ohlins.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Damn, I'm on one of these deals tomorrow on payday. I've been saving since xmas for a GPR...finally got the coin tomorrow. woo hoo

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
NATOR said:
Sorry to bring up an old thread but
I'm in the same predicament....so which do I choose...deal on the hyperpro ends next week...so much to buy

·
Registered
928 Posts
the gpr isnt 315 anymore so id go with hyperpro. im going to get in on the group hopefuly this weekend. gotta make sure i got enough o pay the bills first

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I have had my GPR for almost three years now. Last time I sent it in to be cleaned and serviced they sent me the newer version for free.

The thing works flawlessly and I ahve nothing but good to say about them and their customer service dept.

I took the unit from my 636 and bought the new pinless mount for the 10 and put it on last week and love it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
GPR... my friend bought the hyperpro and it leaked less than a month after..

I've had my GPR for a year now... love it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts