Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great way to start a Friday!! Sold my Akro cans, and just scored a used gopro 1080 camera with suction cup mount and bag of mounts for #130! :thumbsup: Life is good!!!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
you my friend are living the dream right about now. and you'll love the new hd hero! got to use mine underwater for the first time earlier this year and it was even better than expected!!!! now you can post some riding footage!!!! i say that and don't think i've ever posted a ride vid myself?:lol:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you my friend are living the dream right about now. and you'll love the new hd hero! got to use mine underwater for the first time earlier this year and it was even better than expected!!!! now you can post some riding footage!!!! i say that and don't think i've ever posted a ride vid myself?:lol:
hahahaha! this will be my 3rd gopro I own hahah. But the first 1080p. My others are 960 =) I need to get some decent riding footage, plan is to put on on a friends bike when we ride so i can get some action vid of me, instead of me just doing all the filming! hahahaah

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice I've been looking at getting a gopro for a while. Its on my christmas list right now.
Just got my gopro from ebay...yep...1080 camera. :thumbsup: had a full charge when I got it...put a 16g sdhc card in and let it run while i watched MNF. Works like a charm! Cant wait to put it to use on the bike in a few weeks!!!!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
^^^ you wouldn't happen to wanna sell one of the older 960's would ya? PM me if so. just thought i'd ask. i have an HD model now but would like to have a basic go pro on the side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts