Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is this guy I work with and I over heard him talking to a bunch of young kids about his Busa. So I walk over and I ask him if he takes it to the track seeing how he was talking about running all over bikes. He says No I don't take it to the track I use my BUSA for the twistys!!!!!! I never laughed so hard at work before!!!!! This guy is a "TRUE" poser!!!! He even has the little half helmet that he puts on the rear seat!!! I told him I would race him at the track heads up for 500.00 bucks....He turned red.

·
Registered
176 Posts
LMFAO BRO!!!
BUSA TWISTIES!?!? ok
I"ll burn off a busa in 1st gear:+1:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I DONT WANT TO BE A SQUID N E MORE!!!! why does this thing say I am a SQUID , I thought a squid was someone who doesnt wear gear. HELP ME OUT

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
wako227 said:
I DONT WANT TO BE A SQUID N E MORE!!!! why does this thing say I am a SQUID , I thought a squid was someone who doesnt wear gear. HELP ME OUT
lol that is purely based on the amount of posts you have....or is it:idea: ...lol

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wako227 said:

You have 25 more posts, then you will be a ......Umm...Squid!!!! LOL, just kidding...I think you turn into a Champion Rider....Don't know....dont care....lol.....You know what you are on the inside, not by what is by your name....

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
hahahaha ok im streching my 10r cause i want to go to the canyons:crackup:
bragg10r said:
There is this guy I work with and I over heard him talking to a bunch of young kids about his Busa. So I walk over and I ask him if he takes it to the track seeing how he was talking about running all over bikes. He says No I don't take it to the track I use my BUSA for the twistys!!!!!! I never laughed so hard at work before!!!!! This guy is a "TRUE" poser!!!! He even has the little half helmet that he puts on the rear seat!!! I told him I would race him at the track heads up for 500.00 bucks....He turned red.

·
Registered
176 Posts
you guy'z are alllllriiiiight!
SERIOUSLY THOUGH WTF WAS BUSA DUDE THINKIN" ????
That thing belongs on the strip

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TX06'10r said:
He's probably one of them guys that also has a 600 that kills liter bikes all day long to, oh yea!!!!
He is one that talks alot of shit, but does not back it up. He is scared to go down the 1/4 mile track. I'm not even that good at racing but I would smoke his ass. He always talks about his buddy racing me. I will have to race his buddy then tell him to shut the hell up.

·
Registered
804 Posts
bragg10r said:
He is one that talks alot of shit, but does not back it up. He is scared to go down the 1/4 mile track. I'm not even that good at racing but I would smoke his ass. He always talks about his buddy racing me. I will have to race his buddy then tell him to shut the hell up.
Oh!! So it's one of them guys that talks about, "well my friend has this, my friend has that, my friend would beat you, my friend....blah blah" I hate fags like that. Shut up already and step with what you got! Watcha got? Probably all mouth. No worries my friend, those are the type that are talkers and always will be and never will be do'ers.

·
Registered
234 Posts
That reminds me. There's a guy up at my buddies work that I was talking to and he told me he only weighed in at 140 lbs. They all told me he was an experienced rider, too. Not his first bike or time at the strip. Anyway, I'm thinking that with his experience, weight, and the fact that he was racing a 2006 Busa, he'd be flying. He only went 10.50's. What the hell? Couldn't you start off in 6th gear with the bike laying on its side and run a 10.50 on a Busa? Saw it myself. Kind of a let down. Man, I was all eager to see some fast times.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
wako227 said:
you guy'z are alllllriiiiight!
SERIOUSLY THOUGH WTF WAS BUSA DUDE THINKIN" ????
That thing belongs on the strip

Yeah, but even at the strip if you don't know how to launch you will get smoked and just like the curves if you don't know how to take them...that's what bragg has learned this year about the strip. I raced this guy last night on a busa that has been to the strip at least more than a few times and really new to the strip with his bike stock and he did a 10.9s on a busa...bragg will eat his co-worker up if he even showed up to the strip and doesn't know how to launch and sure bragg knows that by now....hence the challenge.:wink:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tiwaz said:
Is this thread really an example of what this site is turning in to?
When there is nothing else to post about yes.....Why?? Is there a problem with my post????????

·
Registered
698 Posts
Tiwaz said:
Is this thread really an example of what this site is turning in to?
WTF is that supposed to mean? People can use their bike for whatever they want, they paid for it. If your one of those anti-drag guys then don't read the post. Your comment certainly wasn't neccessary. In my opinion both hitting the twisties or the strip require quite a bit of skill to be really good. Besides, it's neither mine, nor your business what someone else does with THEIR bike. Get off it and quit acting like an ass!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
howa about us that dont fly through twisties or goes to the strip? can we post here. i just enjoy the ride. even though you know i can do 8's on my stock 10 and go through the twisties at 160+. j/k i cant do any of that. i customize bikes to make them look good and then show them off around the country. is that okay?

·
Registered
86 Posts
10R said:
WTF is that supposed to mean? People can use their bike for whatever they want, they paid for it. If your one of those anti-drag guys then don't read the post. Your comment certainly wasn't neccessary. In my opinion both hitting the twisties or the strip require quite a bit of skill to be really good. Besides, it's neither mine, nor your business what someone else does with THEIR bike. Get off it and quit acting like an ass!
I'm talking about the bashing of other people's rides, like how this thread started and devolved. You completely miss the point of what I'm saying. Perhaps that's my fault. I don't care how you use your bike, or even what bike you ride, as long as you enjoy it. When you start bashing other's choices, well then, in my opinion, you're "acting like an ass."

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
T I know you pretty well and I know if you run 1/4 mile then thats what you care about . Thats cool but when thats all you know how do, then thats when I step in and say I will run you with a bone stock 05 10r and KICK YOUR ASS ON THE TRACK WITHOUT LEATHERS. LOL I would like to wear leathers but I know that I have learned a lot over thae last year and think I can take many that face me because I am young and dumb still lol. Be safe don't challenge someone unless you know that you can beat him and BUSAs are very fast give them the respect they deserve. Its all rider in this game not BIKE.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts