Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havent made a clean pass on the spray yet. the track wasnt really working with me this weekend i made on decent pass and went 5.63 at about 130. then got a little more agressive with the nitrous and it sprayed out of the hole and just about flipped me lol. scared the shit out of me and just about broke my dick in two on the tank. it broke my air compressor when it came down and ended my night cause it was hooking good and then today i just couldnt get it to put the power down.

i cant believe how much fuel this thing drinks. i went through 3 or 4 gallons of u4 this weekend. this damn hobby is expensive but .....

WHEN THE SPRAY HITS ITS SO WORTH IT

·
Registered
860 Posts
Glad you finally got to spray it. How did you like the controller, other than it coming on so fast lol?

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Sounds like you need to slow down the ramp up time.
Nitrous is addictive isn't it? Did you get any vids of the runs you did on spray? Post em up if you did man.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
nice how big a shot was that man thats moving:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a 40 hit.

the one pass where it hit off the line was our fault cause we brought the rpm too low with the controller. still have alot of testing to do but love the controller. now i have to pull money out of my ass for a sidewinder cause i dented my header pretty good when i slammed the bike back down friday night

here is one of my passes from yesterday. couldnt get it to hook and therefor the airshifter didnt want to shift to 2nd but the angle is nice

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I see that clutch is out your hand before the tree, thats what im workin on im going past the tree still going wot and letting the clutch out pass the tree.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
im going 50 shot i dont want this thing to jump up on me.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh it will jump up on you. we got too agressive with the controller and it hit out of the hole and now i have to buy a new exhaust cause when it came back down it dented the header pretty good. knew i should have bought my sidewinder when i had the money.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
oh it will jump up on you. we got too agressive with the controller and it hit out of the hole and now i have to buy a new exhaust cause when it came back down it dented the header pretty good. knew i should have bought my sidewinder when i had the money.
Man i hate wheelies, im glad i got a sidewinder im going to sent mine up of the soft side i want it to come in 2nd gear i had a 30 wet on my 900RR i loved it.

Man thanks for that map to worked better then me MRX01 MAP plus i put a 44t on it worked better for me, im at the trap then the shift light come on.

I cant wait to get tuned:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it was not hitting yesterday like it should. i bought another bottle used off a friend and thought it had a siphon tube but it might not have. it just didnt hit like it di friday night.

it was pulling the front wheel at half track friday night

now i need to come up with the money for a sidewinder

·
Registered
18 Posts
Man i hate wheelies, im glad i got a sidewinder im going to sent mine up of the soft side i want it to come in 2nd gear i had a 30 wet on my 900RR i loved it.

Man thanks for that map to worked better then me MRX01 MAP plus i put a 44t on it worked better for me, im at the trap then the shift light come on.

I cant wait to get tuned:thumbsup:
that slow azz bike u bike... j/p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts