Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
can you guys show me some pics of how you guys installed those lights in to the light housing

im not able to get mine in

thx

EDIT

I just talked to Rick at StarRotors.com

He sent me two the Right Bulbs, two fro 30 bucks, at half price, I am the one that ordered the wrong bulbs in the first place

the guy is a standup dude, great seller and a great business owner

Sent me the new bulbs for half the price after it was my mistake ordering the wrong bulbs, for some reason I ordered the H1 and H7

thx Rick

·
Registered
299 Posts
can you guys show me some pics of how you guys installed those lights in to the light housing

im not able to get mine in

thx
I don't have any PIC's but if you tell me where your lost I can check my bike to help you out?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
They are plug and play. Which are you having problem with? takes only 15 min to install. If you have the slim ballast you can put velcro both on the nose of the front cowl thats how I did it, pretty much the harderst thing to do is to find place for the ballast.

·
Registered
299 Posts
:+1:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
than I must have gotten the wrong kit guys, the bulbs go right throught the light housing, and the rubber seal on the back is too big to install on the bike

the original light fits tightly and snug, the new light just goes through the housing as its too small and ends up inside the projector the bulb wire and everything else

shit is pissing me off

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like I got the H7 and H1 bulbs, I need the H11 and H9 for my bike

I wonder if they will sell me the bulbs alone.

·
Registered
299 Posts
looks like I got the H7 and H1 bulbs, I need the H11 and H9 for my bike

I wonder if they will sell me the bulbs alone.
You should be able to exchange them for the ones you need. Email them what happen and they should exchange the kit, here try this #636-293-2073. After that DUDE no joke the install will take you 10 minutes tops. what color did you get the bulbs in???

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the 6000k white, will give them a call man and see what we can do

thx for your help bro

·
Registered
299 Posts
Anytime man...

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I got the 6000k white, will give them a call man and see what we can do

thx for your help bro
It's what I have and you will love the lights. Makes a world of difference in lighting.

·
Registered
299 Posts
It's what I have and you will love the lights. Makes a world of difference in lighting.
:+1:dam right!!! will never go back to regular OEM bulbs. HID is the way to go...

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah compared guys, the stock and the hid bulbs completely different

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

He sent me two the Right Bulbs, two fro 30 bucks, at half price, I am the one that ordered the wrong bulbs in the first place

Sent me the new bulbs for half the price after it was my mistake ordering the wrong bulbs, for some reason I ordered the H1 and H7

thx Rick

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

thx Rick
That's fair. Rick is a real good guy. Great customer service.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah good guy man, I was the one that messed up on the order and told him right of the bat that I messed up and he stepped up and gave me two bulbs for 30 bucks, half the price.

Good dude and great place to buy the HID kits at.

Superamn, any pics of your bike bro

·
Registered
299 Posts
Im starting to notice that Star rotor has pretty good prices on there stuff, Going to start looking on there Web site first before I go anywhere else (well maybe ebay first then starrotor :lol:)

Glad he was able to help you, Dude when your finish installing it post some PIC's.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Yeah good guy man, I was the one that messed up on the order and told him right of the bat that I messed up and he stepped up and gave me two bulbs for 30 bucks, half the price.

Good dude and great place to buy the HID kits at.

Superamn, any pics of your bike bro
I'll take some after I clean it up around monday or tuesday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts