Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the lowness is almost complete. just have to wait for it to dry out to see how it rides. the seat is 26 inches off the ground

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Ive never seen a bus slammed before. Looks sick Cook! Wish I could afford to get to build it like you have man. Id love to just have the pan and pipe lol.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man

man i am the biggest cheap ass so i can spend money on the bike. i spend basically no money unless its on the bike lol

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I must aquire this talent lol. Dont ever sell this thing Cook. It is too cool

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it runs 8.40s in the 1/4

going to the 1/4 again this week so we will see if the new parts help.

i still ride the bike everyday so the seat padding thats left will stay. got to have a bit of comfort left.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah it about a 45 or so. its a 38 jet, the 34 jet was 40whp

i actually ended up buying the link that you sent me.

on the one that you are running did it stiffen up alot? man it made it sit way way lower

i have my soupys all the way turned in and this is as high as it will go. i may end up ordering the other links from soupys cause the ones i bought were designed to where you could lower the bike more than with the standard links

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
yeah it about a 45 or so. its a 38 jet, the 34 jet was 40whp

i actually ended up buying the link that you sent me.

on the one that you are running did it stiffen up alot? man it made it sit way way lower

i have my soupys all the way turned in and this is as high as it will go. i may end up ordering the other links from soupys cause the ones i bought were designed to where you could lower the bike more than with the standard links
yeah, definately stiffened it up quite a bit, but it makes since...essentiallly compressing the shock more. Another trick is to get a set of adustable Busa links off ebay for @$70 shipped...they are shorter and will work for what you need.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts