Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike was supposed to be in the middle of February, got the call yesterday that it has arrived:smile2:
I'm picking it up early Friday morning and will take some new pics, then I will start my race build that afternoon..Going to be a very busy few weeks getting it ready for a 3 day test Easter weekend testing at Thunderbolt N.J, Race April 28-30th...Yes I'm one HAPPY guy...

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
:love10:

PICS!!! (when you can of course... :mrgreen:)

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Awesome! I am Kawasaki green with envy! Post up some nice pics of that cool ride!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picking up tomorrow at 9am....Pictures tomorrow evening before I start tearing it down for the track.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
It's well past the AM... just sayin.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now the Real FUN begins!! The race built.. Full Ktech front and rear suspension and Attack clamps next Thursday, first time on track for practice is 3 day Easter weekend then racing at the end of April at Thunderbolt with CCS!! # 671

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats on the RR!

Mine doesn't have a number stamp either, did we get screwed? :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm beginning to wonder why ours didn't get #? Not a really big deal because mine are getting replaced with Attack clamps.. I will call my friend who owns the Kawasaki dealership and see what he says about it.. Stay tuned for the update.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
I am in total envy Scotman!! :love10: Congrats to you and your fellow 10RR mates!!! :kneel:

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Nice man!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts