Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I have an extra pressure switch if you're in need.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I put the same one on my ZX6R track bike. I want to get one for my 10 but it needs a brake light for street riding. Do you have URL for the brake pressure switch?:cool:

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
I put the same one on my ZX6R track bike. I want to get one for my 10 but it needs a brake light for street riding. Do you have URL for the brake pressure switch?:cool:
I have the billet brake light switch and mount and the switch for that master cylinder. I am not going to use it. I paid a arm and a leg for it. I thought it would be better than the banjo. I hear, but have not confirmed the banjos are slow to react where the micro switch works like stock.

I checked last week with Yoyodyne and there were out of the double banjo switch with 1.0 Brembo threads but thought they would have some in anyday. Might try calling them. I am not sure which route I am going. Banjo or micro switch?

JJ

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have the billet brake light switch and mount and the switch for that master cylinder. I am not going to use it. I paid a arm and a leg for it. I thought it would be better than the banjo. I hear, but have not confirmed the banjos are slow to react where the micro switch works like stock.

I checked last week with Yoyodyne and there were out of the double banjo switch with 1.0 Brembo threads but thought they would have some in anyday. Might try calling them. I am not sure which route I am going. Banjo or micro switch?

JJ
Thanks! I'll check, I guess in the meantime I'll put 636 MC on the 10.:cool:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
JimmyJam; said:

JJ
I've installed the microswitch, and it works great. Cleaner and more efficient install. Used the pressure switch on the rear.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

JJ
try here
http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/BrakeAcc.cfm or try brad at superbike supply he has them in stock

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
i am in need bad!!! cant find one here in Orlando. is it a double banjo? and brembo thread?
Yes and yes, I pulled it from my Brembo thinking it was faulty as I couldn't get brake lights, tried bleeding it and no luck. Replaced it and then mechanically tested the switch in the bottom of the bolt and presto- it works, I guess I had a big air bubble under the switch that wouldn't come out.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
That was my plan, and may still be since I already own this expensive brake light switch.

JJ

Expensive little things, aren't they. My buddy hooked me up with a deal, but IIRC, it is actually designed and manufactured by Yoyodyne. I don't think you can get them anywhere else. That's where he also got the 4-pad 4-pot racing monoblocs, but $4200/pair is a little out of reach for me.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Expensive little things, aren't they. My buddy hooked me up with a deal, but IIRC, it is actually designed and manufactured by Yoyodyne. I don't think you can get them anywhere else. That's where he also got the 4-pad 4-pot racing monoblocs, but $4200/pair is a little out of reach for me.
WOW alot outa reach for most of us ,well 'cept Ara maybe:lol:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I want, I want, I need, really. Oh my fingers would love the Brembo.

So is the Micro the way to go or not?
Coming soon to my machine. Trackdays will be scary now

1 - 20 of 35 Posts