Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florida in August is the same as saying HOT and HUMID. But the rain stayed away.

AMA Pro Michael Barnes came to get some money and found Sean Dwyer. Sean is the new lap record holder at PBIR with a 1:16.699 to hold off a hard charging Michael Barnes and win the Unlimited GP race.

Me, I had my best weekend results wise so far with a 7th in GTO, 3rd in Unlimited SuperSport, 3rd in Unlimited Superbike, and a 6th in Unlimited GP. I also got a few laps in the 19s but I wasn't able to hold that pace yet.

Here's some links to some video:

Jeff Lampe crashing in practice after hitting a false neutral going into turn 4:

Lampe was fine and got a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th on his ZX-10R on race day.

Two laps following Sean Dwyer in practice:

Thanks to Ray and Jon for helping me out. And to Randy and his son Tyler for stopping by on Saturday!

Oct 3-4 at PBIR and then Oct 15-18 at Daytona!

·
Registered
279 Posts
not bad at all, congratulations

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
bad ass man, way to rep out there!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Congrats, Greg. :eek:ccasion1 Dude, I was stuck working all weekend. I wanted to make it out there. I heard Gus Sanchez and Brad Graham went down bad. Graham's still in the hospital. Glad you weren't in that. Awesome videos. I think I need to pay for a trackday for you and you come down and coach me.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I got a woody!

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Very cool :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Congrates . too bad your in florida I need a good rider . im setting up 2 bike race team in NJ /pa
A little late, aren't we? :crackup: Anyway, Greg races today at PBIR. Good luck and kick some ass, Greg :eek:ccasion1

1 - 18 of 18 Posts