Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gone
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is on the way to me here in miserable england from spain to go with my new Ohlins fgrt804 forks that are on the way from dan kyle in the good old U.S of A :thumbsup:

needed an new 08 fender anyway to work these forks on my 05 and this was too cheap to pass up. Will make new brackets to try to fit it. If not will just hang it up on garage wall... and get an 08 one.

ps sold my current gen 1/2 carbon one and its easily paid for this one so not cost anything so far :)

as for it being genuine who knows? at least it looks the part and the sellers history of stuff looks legit... like the way it flows back to cover the stanchions...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330380548482

·
Gone
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats what i was thinking, i mean its carbon so someone went to alot of effort to make one in their garage and not seen any company offering replica's so...?

·
Registered
41 Posts
glad to see i helped pay for it ;-)

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Good find, the seller PSG has had many PSG1 superbike parts for sale in the past, so i have no reason to doubt the fender is the real deal, congratulations. HYou will no doubt need to fab some adapters to fit it but should be easy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts