Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted everyone to know that I got both shirts I ordered, today. Thay are great, I can't wait to wear them but my wife says thay have to get washed first. I think everyone in this form should by one or two for the good of the site. One question, I saw someone say there were wrist bands for sale but I did not see them in the "Store". If they are avalible I would like to see a picture and would definetly by a couple. Thanks again.:thumbsup: :thefinger :bump:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rocketracermike said:
you should put the shirt on and said " your not the boss of me". Then run for life. My won't come till middle of july.
Shirt or wife?

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
ZX10Rip said:
One question, I saw someone say there were wrist bands for sale but I did not see them in the "Store". If they are avalible I would like to see a picture and would definetly by a couple. Thanks again.:thumbsup: :thefinger :bump:

The wristbands were for a limited time only unless Rich bought a few extras to sell later. I dont belive they are in yet so he may put some back in the store when he recieves them.

Tread

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
all these people are making me sooo jealous...I don't have anything yet...plus I have to wait for the wristband

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
WhooHoo!.......Got both my shirts and beanie today.They look awesome!
Ya same here Mrs snatched ehm up to be washed.....lol

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
hmm.I'll have to check the mail box tomorrow...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts