Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to putting on my new brake lines today. The weather was nice so I decided to put them on. Tell me what you think!!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Looks good but your back one is routed all wrong, The part you have going in to the caliper should go into the master, similar to this

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good but your back one is routed all wrong, The part you have going in to the caliper should go into the master, similar to this
I just turned the line around, made the fit look a little cleaner. Thanks!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think you need to take those god-awful stickers off the frame by the steering head.. Those were the first things to come off on my Ninjas...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
He's got 15 posts on the counter and he's giving you advise on your frame stickers!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
He's got 15 posts on the counter and he's giving you advise on your frame stickers!
Can you not ruin my night time comedy hour please...:cool:

"Yeah man, take off those stickers man" I would also chrome out the swing arm:spit: "I mean yeah man, chrome out the swing arm:crackup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I didnt realize you needed 1000 posts on this site before you acquired some common sense....

Not sure why the OP would have put money in asthetic upgrades like they did but wouldnt bother with taking off factory stickers that peel off with 1 finger nail. Sorry my post count is low- I just bought my 10R 2 months ago........:dontknow:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats good glockt, the stickers dont bother me. Im not looking at them when im hauling ass down the road!!!!!! hahaha

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
I didnt realize you needed 1000 posts on this site before you acquired some common sense....

Not sure why the OP would have put money in asthetic upgrades like they did but wouldnt bother with taking off factory stickers that peel off with 1 finger nail. Sorry my post count is low- I just bought my 10R 2 months ago........:dontknow:
Yeah I agree with you. Post count is irrelevant to an opinion. Not sure why people think it does.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
flydm4224 how hard was it to put those brake lines on
The whole process is pretty simple. It took me less then a hour. It takes more time to clean up the brake fluid that tends to get everywhere when u pull the lines off. The front took about 25 minutes and the back was about 10minutes. Just need minimal tools and some brake fluid

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
sweet i just ordered mine orange with black...hopefully it comes out better than yours hahaaha

·
Registered
242 Posts
to each there own guys. not every guy is a sticker-guy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sweet i just ordered mine orange with black...hopefully it comes out better than yours hahaaha
I bet that will look pretty sick!!!! Post some pics after u put them on!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
to each there own guys. not every guy is a sticker-guy
Im not a big fan of the stickers on the frame either. But, thats the first think my stealership looks at when i take my bike for anything. Lord knows we dont need anything else for the dealerships to raise hell about. The use the VIN on the sticker to determine my bike, I dont want to give them a excuse to screw up more stuff!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts