Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went for the 6000k ones in the end as most people recomend them,paid £130 from hids4u.co.uk,very good instructions in english.couple of questions for people that have fitted them to 06 10,1=is there any tips that you can pass on when fitting?2=the factory power lead that goes into the standard bulbs,did you just put the spade conectors into that off of the hid kit?and tape up or use proper conectors.(pic 4).cheer's.fitting this weekend..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
It's one of my first mod to all my vehicles.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Nice looking kit

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
ordered mine through DDM Tuning Sunday night,........they are in route and will be here Thursday!......I also got the 6k kit in 55w.........hopin to light up a runway with these bad boys!!!......

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I just picked up a set from DDM though, but I only got the 35w

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Id love to get some of them but I just dont ride at night that much, but im sure they help out alot even during the daytime... maybe someday LOL I just want and need to many things and dont have enough money for them all LOL...

·
Newfie Bullet
2,342 Posts
I got a ddm kit for my 06 10r..6000k as well....So bright i get flashed even in the day even with the 35 watt kit..My next bike is gettin the 55 watt kit..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts