Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got me a 05 CRF50 to play with! however i cant get this thing to wheelie lol idk if im too heavy or what but it has no clutch so nut clutchin it up and guys who have these whats some good mods? are changing sprockets on these as effective as our bikes?

·
Registered
277 Posts
yeah bud just romp and yank it will come up and might put you on your backside. those little things are a blast!! have fun

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been trying to lay on th gas sitting on thE back of th seat and yankin p but nothing it just doesn feel strong enoug. I'm abot 170 lbs

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I bought my wife and I 2 brand new crf50's on 06. They are a blast! BBR big bar kit is a must. Stock bars are way too short.

To wheelie a completely stock fifty you will need to start in 1st gear and leave your feet planted til the front starts to lift. It takes some practice.

The stock motor on both of mine will pull lift the front wheel when shifting from 1st to 2nd. Only a few inches though.

To power wheelie like you are wanting you will need to bump up the displacement a bit. Doesn't cost much $. Fun toys!

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys I've never had a dirtbike of my own so this shod be fun all I've heard of is these adult kits so I'm assuming that's the upgraded handlebars and such

·
Registered
65 Posts
freakin' 50 will hurt you faster than a 125 or 250....I promise. they are a lot of fun when it snows though! Just sit back on the seat a little and twist hard, it'll pop up a little for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts